Please note that this product is a German import.
- Fresh meat (human grade)
- Only natural ingredients, nothing genetically engineered, no formed meats (patties)
- Covers 100% of dietary needs and is therefore approved as complete feed
- No grain
- No soy
- No corn
- No preservatives
- No colouring agents, fillers, flavour enhancers
- No sugar (in any shape or form)
- No added fats or oils
- No meat or bone meal
- No Ethoxyquin (E 385), Propylgallat (E 310), BHA (E 320), BHT (E321)
70% Chicken Meat and Organs as follows:
27.5% Chicken meat
15% Chicken hearts, whole
15% Chicken necks
12.5% Innards (Stomach + max. 5% Liver)
26 % Chicken broth
3 % Carrots
1 % Minerals & Vitamins
Nutritional additives per Kg
Zinc as zinc sulphate monohydrate
Manganese as manganese-II-sulphate, monohydrate
Iodine as calcium iodate, anhydrous
Selenium as sodium selenite
Technological additives per Kg
115 kCal per 100g food.
|Very quiet cat
Medium active cat
Very active cat
|52g per Kg bodyweight
60g per Kg bodyweight
78g per Kg bodyweight
Kittens and preggie mommies get to Om Nom Nom as much as they want.
Full disclosure, if it's in the can it's on the label and vice versa.
- 96% meat and animal by products without saying WHAT that means is easy. Reading a label correctly is a science. By law broth/water can be counted towards the meat percentage without 'telling'. Guess how many don't? Tell, that is. We do, so don't give us grief like 'ey, that's not chicken'. SURE it is - Tastes like chicken too ;)
- The percentage of animal by products (except heart, which is guaranteed min. 15% and liver, which is guaranteed not to EXCEED 5% - kitten has 10% max) is subject to possible minor fluctuations between batches (no chicken always weighs the same you know?)
- Cassia Gum is a part of almost any commercial cat food, but was not mandatory to declare (we use 0.001%) but we do it anyway. If you don't use it meat is rock hard "balled together".
Om Nom Nom is a handcrafted natural product, the content from batch to batch can look slightly different.
- Particularly gentle production (cold filling of cans) in order to almost completely maintain the healthy ingredients. Taurine decomposes above 300°C. 'Cold filling' is steamed at much less and the taurine is preserved!
- Quality control and veterinary inspection (Producing company is HACCP, BIO, MSC and IFS certified)
- The broth results from added drinking water, which then makes the beloved jelly. Just like Grandma used to do ;)
Whole chicken hearts (approx. 5-6 per 400g can) with jelly - there are cans with 12 hearts, and cans with 3 hearts, its a bit of a lottery, but they can't be mixed better or they would simply fall apart.
400g cans are a bit more fine in the meat department.
800g cans are a shredded a little less and have more 'bite'.